Goldenrod City Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon: Ignited Sparks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:15 pm

This is the story of three young trainers through the region of the card league

Chapter 1: October Night

As the sun was about to set on the October night it was a view that Dotat would not forget, for it was going to be the last night he slept in Tyrai Town, the red sun set was a site to behold. All that was seen by him were the kids in the street, the look from the view seen the few kids who would be going on there own journey shortly after him.

Whitby (may change name later) was playing outside with 3 young students. She was about 5'7 and had green eyes, but as Dotat remembered you could never see them because she was so shy always hidding her face from the world, she did always love Pokemon though, mind you she always loved Chikorita the most, and she did always find more comfort with the younger students more then the older students and you could see it how she love giving them gift and always talked to these 3 kids about everything, mind you she did talk to people she knew she wouldn't see to much. As the kids were playing catch one missed the ball and it ran towards Cernem.

Cernem was always active and was a king of being social. 5'9 being one of the taller ones in his class picked up the ball and the kids could see his blue eyes and Dotat seen the blond hair. He picked up the ball reminding the time Cernem played in the school's production of "Ice and Wind", but then again, what didn't Cernem do, he was a drummer, an artist and he was really willing to give this up? As Cernem gave the ball back the sun set behind him, the night became cold and a layer of frost slowly went on Dotat as he sat up there watching them play the game of ball.

No more sun sets, for now the last time for a long time Dotat would see the site of his new home town, but he would get a chance to see his old one....

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://charizificvalley.forumotion.com
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:17 pm

Chapter 2: A Hard Descission

Dotat walked up to the Professor’s lab on that early morning and as he walked in he seen a Riolu being looked at.

“So are you Dotat?” asked one of the 3 people in the room.

“Yes, I am, here is my invitation” replied Dotat.

“Sorry for these precautions since only 3 people in the town get one a year we want to make sure the right people get them.” explained the lab coated man

“That is alright” said Dotat as he followed the man to the Professor, Professor Maple, being in her white lab coat and red hair down a couple inches longer then the rest of the assistants and being about 5’11.

“So, nice to see you again” stated Maple

“Yep, last time I seen you was a few weeks ago” remembered Dotat.

“ anyway so let’s get to the main event, here are 3 Pokeball’s, each holding a Pokemon, the Green one holding a Chikorita, Blue holding Totidile and Red holding Cyndaquil, which one would you like?” questioned Maple.

Dotat went over to the table and looked at the 3 Pokeballs should I take Totidile, that pokemon will help me when it comes to fire and rock, or the grass type, the physical attacks will help me out on my journey, or the pure power of the fire type as he reached for the blue ball he suddenly changed his mind and grabbed the red ball.

“Well good chose” said Maple and Dotat left the building, headed for home.

“Mom, I’m leaving” said Dotat “bye”

“Bye” replied his mom and ran down stairs to see him off and he left town to the south, looking at the route and went on his way. As tears ran down her face she was clearly sad, and he still seen the final time he would see this town for a few months, no more school, no more looks at the school, no more time with his friends…

At the school….

“Come on Whitby, don’t be so depressed, we are going to be heros of this town”

“I’m not that happy about it Cernem, I mean we won’t be back here for a while”

“Don’t worry, we won’t be gone forever” “and it is a great honour”

“Well… umm…”

“Ha, I left you speechless” said Cernem “mind you not that hard to do”

“Shut up”
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:35 pm

Chapter 3: Ice, Fire, and Rocks

As the Gym was about to close for the night at sunset all that could be heard was a cry from the east. The wind was cold, despite the area, and as the gym leader Jet ran out side, the sound was getting louder. Jet got closer and closer until he was right out side of the cave. The pitch black was covering everything in the cave, and Jet knew that the voice didn’t have much time left and with a rock slide in the way.

As Jet looked at himself, he seen that the sun was about to set and a layer of frost would cover this land. He had to think quickly who would be the best Pokemon for this situation? Shuckle, Golem, Sudowoodo, or which? The one who is the strongest is Golem, so I guess that is my best chose.

“Golem, we need your help” pleaded Jet and as the circular Pokemon got out of his Pokemon. As Golem started to throw rocks out of the way sunlight started to come into the cave. There was enough light and opening for the man to get threw and the sun had finally set, with darkness covering the land. As room opened up there was a red masked figure to the left of were Jet and Golem were. As a black and red beast jumped into the hold he pushed the man back and out.

In a quiet voice the masked figure said “it is now or never” and the man was knocked down farther. Golem was stuck and the only thing that Jet could do was open the hole more, or go in him.

“Return, Golem” called Jet and he jumped into the cave to try to save the man. As he was walking toward the exit he was in the way of the beast. As he looked at the beast that was heading to the exit with something in its mouth Jet seen that it was a Houndoom, and as it got closer to the exit he pushed Jet out of the way and got out. Jet got up from the cuts he got for landing on him he got up and walked out of the cave, but something about the masked stranger was familiar, but he is was gone when Jet exited. As the fire of the beast and the frost that was upon the ground, fire and ice, the perfect time to strike.
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:29 pm

Chapter 4: A Flaming Battle

As the sun was about to set as Dotat looked at his new Pokemon

“It’s time to meet you go Cyndaquil” and out came the blue Pokemon in a fiery desplay “Nice to see you Cyndaquil”

“Cyndaquil” said the blue Pokemon, as they looked to the sun.

“Alright, get out of here you worthless Pidgey” said a trainer in the distance. Dotat looked around trying to find the trainer, but couldn’t see him, when a bird Pokemon flew away he and his Pokemon ran towards the trainer. Dotat seen a spiky-blue-haired kid was looking directly at Dotat

“What do you want?” asked the blue haired kid with the green jacket and brown pants.

“To know why you let that Pokemon go?”

“Simply, Pokemon are tools to make our lives easier, for our amusement, and I had no more need for that Pokemon”

“So, then do you even have any Pokemon then?”

“Better then any of yours” said the kid.

“Let’s see then, sorry about this, but go Cyndaquil” said Dotat, as Cyndaquil seemed eager to battle against the kid.

“Go Chimchar” said the trainer. “Use Ember” as fire balls headed toward Cyndaquil.

“Cyndaquil dodge” and the Pokemon avoid the attack. “use smokescreen” as nothing could be seen by either trainer “Cyndaquil, ear to the ground” Dotat whispered as his Pokemon did it “boo!”

“That didn’t scare me or my Pokemon”

“That wasn’t the idea, Cyndaquil Tackle” as the Pokemon ran towards Chimchar it hit him head on. And the smoke started to clear.

“Fire Punch, Thunder Punch then Fire Punch” as these 3 attacks hit Cyndaquil and knocked him back twice and then Chimchar jumped and hit Cyndaquil in the nose, knocking out Cyndaquil.

“See, no need to have weak Pokemon in your team, you can’t do anything with weak Pokemon like that, you should take my word for it, I am well known around these parts after all as the toughest trainer.”

“I will prove you wrong” said Dotat.

“No you won’t” said the trainer as he walked off
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Chapter 5: A Guest of over wheeling Proportions

As Cernern was sitting outside the day after Dotat left he was sitting outside of the Pokemon lab with Whitby talking about there Pokemon chooses.

“I wonder who Dotat picked” asked Whitby.

“Cyndaquil” said Professor Maple as she left the lab and sat outside with the two soon to be trainers.

All of a sudden the sky went black as a light could be seen few hundred feet from the town. The light was red and getting closer. As the Pokemon came closer it finally could be seen. The Glowing light was a Pokemon and the Professor got out her own personally Pokedex.

“Entei the Volcano Pokemon, this legendary is one of Ho-oh’s servant. This Pokemon is thought to have been a myth” said the Pokedex.

As a green masked figure followed the Pokemon into town.

“Go Tropius” said the figure as the Pokemon came out of the Pokeball, but a powerful fire Blast knocked it right out of the sky and it fell to the ground, “Go, Froslass, use water pulse” the attack hit Entei and weakned it, but with a flamethorwer that launched Froslass fainted. “Looks like we won’t be able to catch him Orange, and as well Lorelei of the Elite Four is here and she is wearing a white drees, the Entei is going berserk and attack the town” and with a pause the Green masked figure left as Entei was attacking the town.

“You two, I won’t be able to drive this Pokemon out by myself” said Professor Maple “Go grab your Pokemon early” the two trainers quickly ran in side “Luckily the two Pokemon weakend it and I just have to drive it away, go Lapras” then Cernern and Whitby came out and sent out there new Pokemon Cernern’s Totidile and Whitby’s Chikorita.

As Lapras used water pulse, Totidile used water gun and Chikorita used Razor Leaf and they sent the attacks constantly until Entei ran to the south. As Professor Maple explained they had to still wait 5 days before going on there journey because of the rules of the region the 2 kids went home around mid-day. Entei still had most of his power, so why did it run?
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Chapter 6: Regice, First Attempt

As the Champion walked up the snow covered mountain he noticed something, in the middle of his route was a rock, with bumps in it. He looked at the rock and realized it was in a different language. He didn’t know what it was, so he went on his way. The bumps on the rock didn’t seem to make sense, and he still wondered there meaning when he got to the top of the mountain. As he looked there was a message on the entrance, identical to the one he seen earlier. He walked in the rock-covered cave with icy floors and seen it, the 6 yellow dots. As he got closer the beast finally rose up.

“Regice, it is finally my turn to face you, let’s start off good then, go Electivire!” said the Champion as he sent out his Electric type the Regice covered the cave floor with ice.

“Electivire, use Thunderbolt” as a lightning bolt hit the block of ice, but it did nothing to the powerful ice type. The ice type slide on the icy floor towards Electivire and used Hyper Beam.

“Electivire, dodge” as Electivire jumped into the air then landed on the ice he could not keep his balanced and hit the ground, he couldn’t do anything as Regice recharged.

“Electivire, one last try thunderbolt” said the Champion aware the ice made it difficult for his Electivire to move around, but Regice used ice beam and as the attacks pushed back and forth until Regice had a strong push that Electivire could not hold back, and was hit by the powerful ice beam and was pushed into the wall and was hit by the sharp cave walls and could not stand up, and fell to the ground.

The Champion pulled out his next Pokeball ready to send it out when all of a sudden Regice’s eyes became a blinding yellow, as he was pushed by this powerful force out of the cave, and as he tried to walk into the cave a sheet of thick ice covered it, the ice could be seen from miles around, including the village below the mountain, and the Champion knew, that his only hope of catching Regice would be to battle him up in that mountain, for that is the only place where he is known to be, so he headed down to do a little research.
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Chapter 7: The Plan

As the Green masked figure jumped into a black room in there was the Orange masked figure that Jet heard and another masked figure, a purple masked figure that looked a lot younger then the other two.

“So, Green you actually seen one of the legendary creatures we are looking for?” asked the Orange masked figure.

“Yes Orange, it is powerful, how do we plan on controlling them? I don‘t think we can catch them like we originally planned.”

“Of course we can Green, we are just going to need to steal 3 Master Balls” said Purple, the youngest one of the three.

“3 MASTERBALLS PURPLE I KNEW YOUR PLAN WAS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE” screamed Orange

“Not impossible, just very difficult, there is one in this very region” explained Purple.

“So we still plan on drawing them with the G-Beckon to draw them to us?” questioned Orange.

“It is the only way” announced Purple.

“Let’s go before they get suspicious” stated Green.

As the 3 masked figures left there room behind
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:18 am

Chapter 8: The First Catch

As Dotat sat there looking at the sky at mid-day he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

“Oh good, I found you” said Professor Maple “You left in such a hurry you forgot to take your Pokedex and Pokeballs”

“I did, didn’t I, well sorry about that” replied Dotat.

“Here they are, your Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs” explained the Professor and put them in Dotat’s hands “Well I still better get back, I have some research to do on a Pokemon.

“That Riolu I seen earlier?” asked Dotat.

“No, a much more impressive Pokemon” said Professor Maple and she headed back to town.

As Dotat started to walk in the opposite direction he decided to let his Cyndaquil walk around for a while so he sent out of his Pokemon. The grassy route was a nice smooth walk. There was a town a few hundred feet away. Then only 70. Then 50. Then 30. All of a sudden a gray Pokemon rammed into Cyndaquil. It had red eyes and some weird design on the top of it’s head. Dotat got out his Pokedex.

“Machop the Superpower Pokemon” explained the Pokedex. “Its whole body is composed of muscle. Even though it’s only the size of a human child, it can hurl 100 grown-ups”

The Pokemon continued to launch attack after attack, Bullet Punch followed by Low Kick, then by Bullet Punch and so on, until “Cyndaquil, use smokescreen” as nothing could be seen. Machop looked confuse as all Cyndaquil got ready to use tackle and as soon as the smoke a barrage of tackles on Machop, as they hit him one by one and Machop tried to punch Cyndaquil and got one hit. Both Pokemon where really low on health. Dotat reached into his bag.

“Go Pokeball” as he threw the Pokeball hit Machop as it opened up and the grey Pokemon was ut in the small Pokeball. It started to shake extremely. Machop continued to fight till the Pokeball finally stopped. Machop was caught. Dotat sent out his new Pokemon to join him in his walk through town, along with Cyndaquil, as he finally reached the small town.
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Chapter 9: The Town That Hates Pokemon:

As Dotat, Cyndaquil and Machop where walking through the town they noticed that no one was outside of their houses but they could easily be seen by Dotat. An elderly lady was standing outside by the largest tower in the town that stood 5 stories high, and a little girl was beside her.

“Take your monstrous creatures and get out of this town!” yelled the elderly lady. “I am the village leader, and we don’t want any of those things around”.

“What kind of heartless people are you, there is no way my Cyndaquil did any harm to your village and this Machop doesn’t seem to be one who would just harm a bunch of people, maybe other Pokemon in a fight, but never people” angrily replied Dotat.

“It is all Pokemon, they are evil and despicable, they would quickly destroy this town if we weren’t here, isn’t that right Wanda?” asked the elderly lady as she faced the young kid.

“yes…I guess so…” said Karen as Dotat questioned the sincerity of her reply.

“So the whole town hates Pokemon, despite how much this pains me I guess I’ll get out of your way, as Dotat and his Pokemon ran quickly out of town…

But night fell and this time Dotat came into the town from the other opposite side of town without his Pokemon and he went to the tall tower as he seen the elder and Wanda where standing outside the tower locking up.

“You… Wanda come over here” whispered Dotat as Wanda came over “Do you really hate Pokemon?”

“What do you think” responded Wanda.

“I just think you are lying to fit in” said Dotat with a smile

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Ignited Sparks   Pokemon: Ignited Sparks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Ignited Sparks
Page 1 of 1