Goldenrod City Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rolling the Dice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoldenLotad
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
TheGoldenLotad

Rolling the Dice Empty
PostSubject: Rolling the Dice   Rolling the Dice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:28 am

As I'm sure you're all aware, the dice coin toss feature is now up and running. However, use of it outside of it's correct time - in a battle to decide an outcome (it should be rolled as many times as necessary and no more) - will be treated as spam and the spammer will then be treated accordingly. It's 3 strikes and you're on probation.

Have I made myself clear?
Back to top Go down
sunny
Goldenrod Citizen
Goldenrod Citizen

Rolling the Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling the Dice   Rolling the Dice Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:36 am

i am a wow player i have played for two years have to 70lvl accounts .use the quest and the profession is very hard to do and aslo i have no enough time to power it .so i choose www.upgold.net to power for me .they do fast and safe ,they aslo sell cheaper game gold .maybe you will aslo enjoy it have a look at www.upgold.net
Back to top Go down

Rolling the Dice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldenrod City Underground :: Goldenrod Underground News :: Announcements-
Jump to: