Goldenrod City Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Night Winner has been chosen

Go down 
+3
TheGoldenLotad
Anthonyss4
JetDelibird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:16 pm

So, this is your first chance to win one of our contest, and to enter it is quite simple, make a scary story and post it, but to make sure you don't use someone elses work I have desided you have to use a character not alot is written about, and his name....
THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, and it can be as short as you want and the one I find the scariest wins, and if you wish to be a judge also post here, only 3 judges will be excepted

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://charizificvalley.forumotion.com
Anthonyss4
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 pm

ill judge
Back to top Go down
TheGoldenLotad
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
TheGoldenLotad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm

Yeah, I'd like to judge as well - A* on all my gcse english coursework (in case you wanted proof on how well I can judge, not just to brag)
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:06 pm

you 2 are excepted, and incase this horseman is not known by you he is a man in a black suite of armor with a cape and a black horse, nothing in this suit and puts a Pumpkin instead of a head and goes around looking for one
Back to top Go down
Anthonyss4
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:19 pm

i know who he is
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:22 pm

Yes, but for the writers who may not know who he is
Back to top Go down
TheGoldenLotad
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
TheGoldenLotad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:22 pm

I though headless horseman was pretty self-explanatory though...
Back to top Go down
Treeckomaster
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Treeckomaster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Oh dear...

It was Friday night. But George, Lila and Paul didn't know that. They were conserned about getting home.

"George I'm really scared." Lila said. But George kept his voice stronger than it really was.

"It's all right, and to pass the time...

((Sorry, I have to go, keep on the watch for the finished version!))
Back to top Go down
gamer guy
Trainer Station Dealer
Trainer Station Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:44 pm

Let me make up something stupid from the top of my head.

Bejamin was riding his bike from the skate park. He was suddenly thrown from his bike. He turned around while kneeling on his knees and saw his bike going down the road. Benjamni stood up, watching his bike. It went beyond the street lights until he could see it no more. He then felt a sharp pain in the back of his leg. He looked back to see no one. He looked at the back of his leg and saw a red spot forming on his jeans. He then stopped bleeding. He felt cold and began having trouble breathing. It felt as if his inside was freezing. He then began gagging until he coughed up a thumb. He vomited immediately at the site. In the pool lied blue and red chunks. They look strange. Out of confusion, he grabbed one. It was cold to the touch. He looked again at his leg. Frost was forming on his jeans. He decided to run. When he moved his leg, it resisted a little. It felt stiff. Darting down the road, he became cooler and cooler. Out of nowhere, he flipped backward and landed flat on his back. There was a shattering noise. He stood up slowly. Turned around and saw shards of his shirt and what appeared to be his skin. Benjamin fell to his knees, totally unaware of what was going on. A blue light began reflecting off the concrete. Slowly, Benjamin lifted his head to see a strange figure. It looked like a small person, but all he could see was a mishapen body because of the glaring light. A blue beam shot from the figure. It pierced Benjamin between the eyes. All thoughts ceased. The figure watched from his spot, staring at Benjamin's freezing body. It smiled in a grimacing way and flew off.

That was unorganized.
Back to top Go down
Vapor
Trainer Station Dealer
Trainer Station Dealer
Vapor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I like it gg.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyss4
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:05 pm

me 2 its good vapor check team colors for me please
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:41 am

well I desided the contest will end on Halloween at Midnight, so you don't have along time, but then I realised that you may not be in the same time zone as me, or the site and so I will close it after school on Nov. 1
Back to top Go down
Treeckomaster
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Treeckomaster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:42 am

It was Friday night. But George, Lila and Paul didn't know that. They were concerned about getting home.

"George I'm really scared." Lila said. But George kept his voice stronger than it really was.

"It's all right, and to pass the time let's talk about Halloween tonight."
George said, stronger than he really was.

Paul started. "Halloween is the nice and dark night for the ghoulie's and the ghostie's to come out. And they love to eat little children. But the worst is the Grim Reaper... the creature who'll bring you to the dead world. He carries a long staff with a blade on it... also known as a scythe."

They kept on walking, but know Lisa was now shaking with fear.

Suddenly, they heard a scream, and turned around in time to see a hooded figure raise it's scythe, and bring it down on Paul's head, but they turned away and ran, to sickened to look.

George continued Paul's story, thinking by stopping, Paul gave his life.

"The Grim Reaper is portraid in many forms, from gods of death to skeletons. But other than that I can't tell you much.

Lisa noddded, when a black blur rushed forward, and knocked George's upper-body into a bush, where the rest of him didn't move.

At this, Lisa ran. She was the last survivor and wasn't about to give up.

Soon, houses were in sight, just a few more yards when she tripped. She got up, brushed hersellf of, and saw something that was so fearfull to even scream...

The Grim Reaper, with it''s scythe up high, saying, " You'll join your friends soon.... ho ho ho"

And it all went black.
Back to top Go down
poplover277
Underground Moderators
Underground Moderators
poplover277

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:02 pm

It was the night of all halloween and the gorgols family had collected 50 haunted houses addresses.

When they came to the second one they had defininetly found the scariest.

There was fake blood rolling down the window,bones sticking out of the bushes,someone was acting like a dummy but they would really come alive and scare the snot out of the guest,people were jumping out of the bushes,fake rats were scattered on the porch.

When the gorgols went inside on accident (they were not supposed to go inside)they locked themselves inside!

They were killed shortly after of their stupidity and hungerness.
Back to top Go down
http://chatparadise.forumotion.com
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:00 pm

now locked, judges, PM me your choice
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:11 pm

WINNER GAMER GUY thank you all for participating, and hope you enjoyed your halloween
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Winner has been chosen   Halloween Night Winner has been chosen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night Winner has been chosen
Page 1 of 1