Goldenrod City Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:34 pm

This region has no humans only you and your rescue team. You start off with a mentor raising you and one friend, the start of your rescue team, but the mentors are that of previous rescue team leaders who have retired, there are:
Banette
Lucario
Weavle
Shiftry
Azumaril
Houndoom
Amphoros
Zangoose
Seviper
Pidgeot
Steelix

To apply this is the application
Team Name:
(Team member 1)
Pokemon:
Nickname: (not needed)
Personalitly:
Past:
(Team member 2)
Pokemon:
Nickname: (not needed)
Personallity:
Past:
Mentor:
Peronallity

Here is mine:
Team Name: Team Shade
(Team member 1)
Pokemon: Sneasel
Nickname: None
Personalitly: Is smart but doesn't trust others very easily, aswell is in the rescue team to find his father and punish his Kidnapper
Past: Father was a Rescue team leader with Shiftry but went missing in one of there
(Team member 2)
Pokemon: Houndour
Nickname: None
Personallity: is a very happy Pokemon and very rarely get's angry, but still likes to help others
Past: Father was a Rescue team leader with Shiftry but went missing in one of there
Mentor: Shiftry
Personalliity: Is wise but hides alot from his students, teaching them a bit about information but making them find out most of them for themselves
Back to top Go down
http://charizificvalley.forumotion.com
SnowStantler3253
Pokemart Worker
Pokemart Worker
SnowStantler3253

Location : Like I'll tell you.......................Washington State.

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:44 pm

Team Name:Team Fantastic
Wolfy Sparks
Pokemon:Riolu
Personalitly:Optimistic, and uses his abilities to the fullest
Past:Grew up an orphan, raised by 2 Raichus until he wanted to help people, and with a friend, he has started a rescue team
Dracogin
Pokemon:Gible
Nickname:Mr.Teeth
Personallity:Very happy, but very hotheaded, so he earns his nickname
Past:He lived with his parents, a Garchomp and a Sceptile, so he understands a lot of different types of moves and Pokemon.
Mentor:Lucario
Peronallity:Very edgy, but that's what makes him a good mentor to the young Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:45 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
SnowStantler3253
Pokemart Worker
Pokemart Worker
SnowStantler3253

Location : Like I'll tell you.......................Washington State.

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:48 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
ItachiDeer
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
ItachiDeer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Team Name:Bon Chiacka Won Won
(Team member 1)
Pokemon:ChimChar
Nickname: (not needed):Marky
Personalitly:Killed everybody in life and angry when they got him really bad
Past:His Father Infernape died once he was born
(Team member 2)
Pokemon:Mudkip
Nickname: (not needed)Max
PersonallityLoves everyone but hasty
Past:Learned hydro pump cause of his mother
Mentor:Blastoise and Charzarid
Peronallity:Blastoise and Charzarid are hasty and non loving.they dont want to see anyone
Back to top Go down
poplover277
Underground Moderators
Underground Moderators
poplover277

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:57 pm

Team Name: Team dragon
(Team member 1)
Pokemon: remoraid
Nickname: (not needed) Shade slayer
Personalitly: Loving, nice, and hates to battle but when he does he is killer
Past: Very secret. His father is rumored to be a traitor and hunts pokemon down.
(Team member 2)
Pokemon:Gible
Nickname: (not needed)gyson
Personallity: very mean and loves to bully other pokemon.
Past: His father and mother died by trying to save them
Mentor:Amphoros
Peronallity: Why is there two personalitys?
Back to top Go down
http://chatparadise.forumotion.com
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:02 pm

Poplover: accepted (but still try to keep a low death count so people can read this)
itchideer: you didnn't chose one of the mentors, aswell it is a bit gorry, but still ok,
we will now be starting, but we are still accepting applications

Here is the start of mine:

"Sneasel, you can do better then that, you too Houndour, you have barely done anything all day. All I asked you to do was get me 5 Mango Berry and I managed to get 4 before you could find one, and remember first one to 5 wins" said Shiftry.

"They are all in the forest, deep in it" replied Sneasel.

"No complaining" lectured Shiftry

"What in the world will this teach us?" questioned Sneasel.

"In a rescue mission someone might get to your client before you, and you always have to be quick" explained Shiftry.

"And you forgot one thing, while we have been sitting here at the base of the mountain talking, I learned one more thing, distraction can be a powerful tool, as I was here questioning your methods my partner went up and is coming down with 5 berries right now, looks like we won" stated Sneasel and Shiftry finally noticed that Houndour rushing towards him with 5 berries.

"Well that is enough pratice for today, good work, you should always remember that no matter what, anything is fair in a rescue mission" told Shiftry.

"That doesn't seem right, isn't just getting the job done job number one?" asked Houndour.

"Yes that was the moto of Team Shade" Sneasel added.

"That was the old Team Shade, your father's team, my team's, and it didn't work out that well for us"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ItachiDeer
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
ItachiDeer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:23 pm

"MARKY"said Max."what you want i'm sleeping"said Marky "well the mail just came and they approved us to be a rescue team!"said Max "shut up"said Marky."Oh lets get everything ready and when i mean lets i mean you."said Marky.
"Stop Fighting You To!"said Lucario."Ok master."said max and marky."ok lets get some Oran berries and apples"said Max."Ok ill pick some oran berries when you get apples"said marky."Ok ill get some iron spkes from the ground"said lucario
"Now lets Break"said everyone.
Back to top Go down
poplover277
Underground Moderators
Underground Moderators
poplover277

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:27 pm

Amphoros was teaching gible and remoraid how to be a speed of lightning. So far remoraid was doing the best.

"Come on gible, remoraid is beating you!"

Gible was small and he had problems being really fast.

"If only I was my last evo" He said panting.

Amphoros had been teaching them for four hours. He had been teaching them how to survive in the wild alone. Then he got into little mini topics like: How to be very fast, How to find food alone, How to find fresh water. The only thing remoraid seemed to be good at was being fast.

"How did you get to be so fast master?" asked remoraid speeding around him in circles.

" Well it took five hours every day but I managed to achieve. You know you guys are very small to be training ten hours a day!"

Gible and remoraid seemed to be very cheerful at that comment.

A couple hours later gible was starting to be faster than he was before he came to his tutor.
Back to top Go down
http://chatparadise.forumotion.com
ItachiDeer
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
ItachiDeer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:40 pm

"Marky lets train."said Lucario."ok...so what do we learn today?"said Marky
"youre fire spin"said lucario "NO!"said Marky "this will be a short period so le me talk hood
so i heard you liek mudkipz!"sadd max

Edit: That made no sense no offense. Hay that rhymed!
Back to top Go down
JetDelibird
Goldenrod Administrator
Goldenrod Administrator
JetDelibird

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:34 am

"You two come here, this will be an interesting event, for todays practice is to do an actually rescue mission, here is a note I found at a message board" said Shiftry.

"Help" Sneasel read "my friend Magnemite went misssing a few days ago in the forest and I need to you to find him and bring him out"

"This will be a bit harder without a rescue team badge to get us in and out, so we are going to have to go in and out when we find him" explained Houndour.

"We better go now before someone beats us there" then Sneasel Whispers "or else Shiftry will be mad"

When they got into the forest they were in shock, they seen Weedle, Caterpie, Buneary, Wurmple Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Slakoth, as far as the eye could see. Then there was a giant spark about 50 feet away.

The team ran over to the spark and seen a Magnemite there, but he was not there alone, there was a Snover and a Snorunt.

"Now, this is your test Team Frozen" said there mentor, who couldn't be seen. "Get rid of Shiftry's team"

The 2 teams sarted to fight and it looked like it was going to be a tie, but then Snover used Water Pulse and Snorunt used Shadow ball, knocking out both Sneasel and Houndour.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ItachiDeer
Pokemon Storage Assisant
Pokemon Storage Assisant
ItachiDeer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:27 pm

"Ok you must get a move leaned'said Lucario"How about ember"said Marky'Good Idea!"said Lucario.

"ok hold your breathe and belivie that your making fire come out your mouth''said Lucario."Ember!.........I did it!''said Marky

"My friend Charmander is lost in tiny woods!its full of bug pokemon but he lost all his fire PP so please help me!"said Apiom."You two do you accept?"sai lucario."Yes we would we take the prize when we come back"said Max and Marky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region   Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue Teams: Okanoga Region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldenrod City Underground :: Venusaur's Grassland Habitat :: Mr. Mime's Role Playing Pit-
Jump to: