Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The dragon riders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poplover277
Underground Moderators
Underground Moderators

PostSubject: The dragon riders   Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:38 pm

This story is based on the eragon series but quite different.
The dragon riders
by:Poplover277
chapter 1:

Carson was sound asleep when his alarm clock went all wacko.Man I have to get a new alarm clock.Of course he forgot that this was the only for about 600 miles.Gaww.I have to do my farming chores.He turned off his alarm clock and walked to the kitchen.Hmmm Dakota isn't awake yet.He is usually the first one awake.Dakota was Carson's older brother.He went into Drakes room.He is asleep too.Drake was Carson's father.Well I better start on my chores.Carson went outside grabed his shovel and started digging for the crops they were going to grow.It was almost spring time.Carson was the youngest in the household.He was 14.Dakota was 18 and Drake was 37.Their mom worked for the dragon riders.So far all they proved themselves was protectors of the city.I have been working for about two hours now and no one is awake. Carson decided to go inside and wake Dakota.Carson went inside his room and then he saw Drake and Dakota crying."What's the matter?" asked Carson.Drake told him dead on "Carson, your mother was killed by the dragon riders."

poplover277
Underground Moderators
Underground Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The dragon riders   Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Chapter two
Carson's hatred
Carson walked out of his house.He walked to the mountain geila gein."I hate my life" Carson muttered.He was there till about dark when he saw a mysterious comit flaming through the sky.

The dragon riders
Page 1 of 1