Goldenrod City Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goldenrod City Underground

This is a forum about Pokemon, the games manly but the animated series and card game is also talked about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunny
Goldenrod Citizen
Goldenrod Citizen

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:39 am

Hello friend.
i am the new member of this forum,hope we can make friends.
I'm a game player.I aways play video games, i think video games can relieve myself from stress.But i used to be in trouble with buying game currency.Do you have the same problem like me ?do you want to power your account ?you want to get high lvl fast?do you want to buy cheaper game gold,fast & safe powerleveling ?treble w upgold.net you best choice ,you can get all you want in the game on treble w upgold.net .
Now they are updating the website,you can buy/sell your account on treble w upgold.net.aslo can buy new and high quality items,you will get more bebefit ,please be quick just have a look at and have a try you will like upgold Welcome to upgold,Buy WOW Gold, Warcraft Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, FFXI Gil, Final Fantasy XI Gil, Lineage 2 Adena
Back to top Go down

hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldenrod City Underground :: Charizard's Chit-Chat :: Comedy-
Jump to: